Furnace humidifiers help to keep the air inside the house moist. Especially during winter when the heater is not working properly you will need a furnace humidifier to disperse warm invisible mist throughout your house. There are different types of furnace humidifiers and you might find it difficult to choose which to buy and which not to.
So we have prepared a list for you of the top 10 best furnace humidifiers for your house. Get yourself the best furnace humidifier for your home without shopping around and by saving time.
Top 10 Best Furnace Humidifiers in 2020
10. Honeywell HE260A Furnace Humidifiers
Honeywell humidifier is a high capacity humidifier. It can humidify homes as large as 4000 square feet. Has a bypass flow-through system of air-flow.
It has a flow-through design, has a light greyish color, and works using corded electricity.
- Helps to keep the air moist all the time
- Easy to operate and handle
9. Aprilaire 500M Whole-Home Humidifier
This humidifier has a capacity of 12 gallons per day and can cover up to 3000 square feet, and maintains 35%-45% moisture levels inside your house. This humidifier works manually you need to manually set the conditions.
Has a compact design and is ideal for tight spaces.
- Has a single sensor system
- Water panel replacement is required once every humidification season
- Does not require much maintenance
8. Aprilaire 600 Furnace Humidifier
it is one of the very first evaporative humidifiers that helps to moisten the air around the house and causes it to circulate. It can work non-stop for 24 hours.
Has a by-pass system which helps to reduce electric energy. It also connects directly to your water supply.
- Does not require reprogramming the unit after power-cuts.
- It contains 3 indicators that help to indicate whether or not it requires maintenance.
- The humidifier can cover up to 4000 square feet.
7. Honeywell Home HE240A2001 Humidifier
Honeywell Home has a large capacity and can humidify the entire house. It can be mounted easily on either hot supply of air or return air duct of any air furnace.
It is white and lightweight weighing up to 5 pounds.
- It has an efficient water usage system
- The humidifier has a bypass system and great efficiency even protects floors and furniture from drying up.
6. Taotronics Whole House Humidifier
It provides a cool moist environment while cleaning the air off from bacteria and fungi while having an output of 550ml/hr. Maintains indoor humidity automatically and requires no manual labor. It keeps your room 50%-65% moist.
It is the perfect humidifier for a large room and also can be used as an essential oil diffuser so that you can infuse your favorite fragrance and enjoy a nice cozy environment.
- Has 3 levels of mist and 3 levels of temperature
- It has a large capacity
- It is easy to clean and operate
5. LEVOIT Furnace Humidifiers for Large Rooms
It has a capacity of 6L suitable for humidifying a large room. Other than this, it can also produce a cool mist that is good for breathing and prevents respiratory complications. It is an ultrasonic humidifier and works using a remote control.
Has a very stylish design with an LED screen.
- You can customize the settings as per your desire
- It can shut off automatically
- It has a powerful coverage
Maybe try reading: Best Bathroom Dehumidifiers in 2020
4. Honeywell HE300A1005 TrueEASE Humidifier
Universal 24 volt humidifier maintains constant humidity control throughout the entire space. No manual assistance is required to operate it. It can cover a space of 4000 square feet and fill up to 18 gallons.
Large in size and weighs 16.2 pounds.
- The humidifier can be attached to a hot or cold water supply.
- Causes very little noise pollution
- Works effectively
3. Air Innovation Humidifier Large Capacity
Air Innovation Humidifier has a big capacity of 1.7 Gallon (6.4L). It is completely noise-free and has a dBA of up to 97hs. It has 5 mist settings and can run up to 96 hours nonstop.
Has a smooth black shiny appearance, and can stand without support; doesn’t require fixing it to a wall or ceiling.
- It is a versatile ultrasonic humidifier
- Can shut off automatically
- Can also be used as an essential oil diffuser
2. AirCare 831000 Furnace Humidifiers
AirCare 831000 Humidifier is an evaporative humidifier. Not only it moistens the entire house but also destroys airborne viruses, bacteria, and particles keeping your house naturally clean.
It is a white-colored space-saving humidifier that can blend in with your room and furniture.
- It uses Trapmax filter technology with protection
- It has an auto humidistat installed in it along with digital sensors.
1. Aprilaire Home Steam Furnace Humidifiers
It has a large capacity and can cover up to 6200 square feet of area. It is an evaporative humidifier that can add 11 to 34.5 gallons of moisture into the air. Does not required purified water and can work continuously for long hours.
This furnace humidifier is made up of steel and has good durability
- It can remove bacteria and other pollutants from the air
- It has a dual-sensor and can operate automatically
- Can operate with water with a hardness level of 3 to 36 grains
Choosing products to take a long time, but now that you have read our top 10 best furnace humidifier article you can decide which humidifier would be the best suitable for your house and heater system.
Read more about: