Feather pillows are amazingly plush pillows. Usually filled with goose, duck or waterfowl flight feather and down feather, these pillows are quite costly and are mostly used for luxury and decoration purposes.
In the current times, however, the scenario is slightly different. A moderate blend of down and flight feathers creates a firm softness in pillows that have proven to be orthopedic to side and stomach sleepers. These pillows have eased back and spinal pains, researches show.
Are you thinking of purchasing one? Before you do, take a look at the list below of the 10 most ergonomic feather pillows of 2020!
You can also check out: Best Twin Memory Foam Mattresses in 2020
Top 10 Best Feather Pillows in 2020
1. HOMBYS Goose Feather Pillows
Add elegance to your home decor with these goose feather pillows!
These pillows also have 3 layers of comfort—an inner chamber filled with goose down feathers and two other chambers stuffed with microfibers that resemble down feather texture.
- 100% cotton covers
- 3 layers of feather and microfibers—super plush and resistant to deformation
- Easy to wash or dry clean
- OEKO-Tex Certified
2. ZISA DREAM Down and Feather Pillow
Rated a whopping 5-star on Amazon, these feather pillows are plush, cuddly and fluffy.
These cushions have a pillow-in-a-pillow design. Moreover, there are 3 layers of fabric inside the pillows—an inner protective layer, and dual feather filled layers.
- 3 –layer design—ultra plush and durable
- Gives an excellent head and neck support
- Feathers are sterilized before use
3. PEACE NEST Down Pillows
After a long day’s work, the only time you can finally relax is when you are sleeping—so why not make the most out of it?
The pillowcases are made of 100% authentic cotton. Certainly, the pillows have a dual layer of goose feathers.
- Dual-layer of feather in the pillows— an outer layer of White Goose Down, and an inner layer of White Goose Feathers
- Extremely comfortable and luxurious
- Cotton cover with double fabric layer
4. BASIC BEYOND Goose Down Feather Pillow
Another beautiful creation by Basic Beyond, these feather pillows have a 4.4-star rating on Amazon!
The pillow shell is made of 100% cotton, and the fillings of the pillow contain Goose Feather and Goose Down.
- The feathers have passed through 3-cycles of cleaning before being used for pillow making
- The covers are zippered
- The pillowcases are 500TC cotton which is mite and dust resistant
- The pillows are plush and have 5-seconds rebound time
5. ALANZIMO Siberian Goose Down Feather Pillow
These feather pillows by Alanzimo mold with the natural curve of your spine!
Suitable for all types of sleepers, the pillows are filled with Goose Down feathers. They also have therapeutic properties as well.
- The cover of the pillows is 100% cotton— untreated with bleach or dye
- Meets OEKO-Tex 100 standards—hypoallergenic and eco-friendly
- Stuffing of the pillows— 85% Siberian Goose feather, 15% Siberian Grey Goose Down
- The pillow covers are made of 100% Egyptian cotton—silky and velvety texture
6. GUGUSURE Goose Down Feather Pillow
Our brain utilizes 25% of the body’s energy supply because it is always working. In addition, adequate hours of peaceful sleeping are thus paramount for the brain to rest.
The products are also stuffed with 5% Goose Down and 95% White Goose Feather. Besides, this gives medium firmness to users, appears thick but is plush and light-weight.
- Two kind of pillows—one for men, another for women: men’s ones are trimmed in blue, while women’s ones are frilled
- Extremely comfortable and therapeutic
7. COMFYDOWN Decorative Pillow
These feather pillows come in different shapes and are great for decorating your living room or patio!
These decorative pillows are stuffed with 95% duck feathers and 5% down. Additionally, the covers are hand-stitched and the cotton has 233 thread count.
- The duck feathers are washed and sterilized multiple times before being used
- 233 thread count ensures breathability
- They come in rectangle, square and circular shapes
8. ACCURATEX White Feather Down Pillows
Add an artistic look to your den, office or bedroom with these beautiful feather sofa cushions!
They have dual coverings—the inner 290TC Pongee Cover and the outer zipped cotton cover which is removable. Certainly, the pillows are filled with down feathers.
- The outer zipper layer is made of twill cotton fabric to give it a homely look
- The covers are double to ensure zero leakage of feather
- Feathers were sterilized in 120°C steam—hypoallergenic
- Inside cover is stitched and outside cover is nylon zippered—mother and baby-friendly
9. White Goose Down Bed Pillow
Down feather pillows are extremely ergonomic for back and stomach sleepers.
Side sleepers need more support than stomach sleepers. Further, pillow provides a chart that shows the level of firmness and softness that different types of feather pillows provide. In addition, individuals who want firmer pillows should go for more feather content, and those who want softer pillows should go for higher down content.
- Made of white goose feather—OEKO-Tex Certified
- 100% cotton cover will make sure there is no feather leakage
- 50% feather and 50% down is the perfect blend for pillow used in hotels
10.DREAMHOOD Down and Feather Pillows
Sleep deeper and dream better with these feather pillows!
The shells are made of 100% cotton. Moreover, they are stuffed with 90% duck feather and 10% down feather. Furthermore, they are ideal for stomach sleepers who need a blend of softness and firmness.
- They are available in both standard and queen sizes
- Certified by Down Standard and OXIPOWER
- Machine washable and dry-clean friendly
In conclusion, feather pillows are therapeutic, comfortable, and decorative. They have a large customer base and are highly ergonomic. Traditionally, feather pillows, being quite expensive, were used in 5-star hotels only. But in recent times, the manufacturers have developed feather pillows that have orthopedic benefits as well.
Check it out more: Best Cheap King Sized Mattress in 2020