Top 20 Best Induction Hot Plates in 2020
The cooking when done on an induction hot plate, the foods are heated up due to the use of a magnetic field. It is not like other regular or electrical stoves as it will heat the foods in an old-fashioned way. You can put your pan anywhere as the induction plate heats everything in the pan and you don’t have to fit the pan accurately on the burner. When buying an induction hot plate, a lot of factors will come into play. With all the important points into consideration, here are the top 20 best induction hot plates of 2020.
1. GE Profile PHP9036SJSS
The GE profile is known to give a mixture of quality and right value for money. It designs in all- black to look classy and stylish as it is made from stainless steel.
- A fast and powerful burner that will quickly heat your pan
- 11-inches with touch control: easy to use just by tapping buttons
- Easy to clean and one-year warranty
2. NuWave Pro Powered Induction Cooker
The updated model is great for cooking as it has a larger surface available of 9.5 inches for your pan to be put in. It has the availability of having a lot of settings for temperature control. With these controls, you can easily control the temperature which will make your cooking more precise and perfect.
- You can melt chocolate without burning it
- It stays warm for a while after done cooking
3. Duxtop 8100MC Cooktop
The 10-inch burner has a lot of temperature settings available which makes the cooking precise and doesn’t burn your foods completely. It has eight-inches of pan space available so you can fit this device even you have a small kitchen space. This device has all the latest features and technologies as it can detect your food and also adjust its temperatures accordingly.
- You can enable a timer that controls the heat
4. True Induction Double Burner
This double induction cooker is great if you want to cook a lot of foods together and fast. Although it is a double burner, it is still a bit smaller than other devices in the market. The burner is great at managing space if you have a smaller kitchen.
- The latest sensors make sure it doesn’t cook when nothing is present in the burner
- A powerful burner which can boil up water and cook food quickly
- An affordable price
5. Rosewill Cooker
The cooker is popular in the market because it will allow you to cook food quickly with less time and less energy. The design of this device will make it look elegant and beautiful. It will complement your kitchen as well.
- The LED display: can navigate in the darkest of the environment
- The powerful burner of 1800W will make precise cooking without burning your foods
6. Secura Portable Induction Cooker
This portable induction cooker from Secura is great at managing the different temperature levels to provide us with fast cooking and perfect cooking. Along with making your cooking convenient, this device will brighten your kitchen with its classic design.
- It won’t let the kitchen get heated due to the heating.
- The latest technology set timer to stop the cooker when the food is done
7. Cuisinart Double Induction Cooking
This is a large cooking top that provides a lot of space for cooking and is great at maintaining the features so that you get perfect cooking. The cooker can cook food differently at different burners. The timer can stop cooking when needed. You can easily clean as the cooker is made of glass.
- There is a different temperature setting for the two burners
- As a matter of safety, the cooker will stop cooking when you remove the pan from the burner
8. KitchenAid Series II
As it has a single cooking space, you can’t prepare a lot of dishes all together on this device. Even you’re on a budget, you still want to get the job done.
- The single space ensures that whatever you cook on this device is precise
- It can operate at 120V and the power of the burner is 1800W
10. Commercial Induction Unit
This is a great product that can last long. It can withstand any damage as it is made with strong construction. The product is made of high-quality materials which means that you won’t have to buy another device for a long time when you are using this device.
- Quickly and easily roast
- Easy to install and use
11. Double Induction Cooktop-NUTRICHEF
Guests coming over in an hour, need to prep a meal quickly? This dual induction cooktop by NutriChef will do the trick.
The simple plug-in design and the tempered ceramic glass top make this product easy to use as a counter-top in your kitchen!
- Two circular heating zones
- Two Configuration Temperature Zone Settings
- LCD Display Screen
- This 120V appliance uses an electromagnetic field to cook so heat is preserved
- Has Manual Cooking Modes
- Automatic Warm Function keeps food warm
- Built-in Child Safety Lock
- Made of stainless steel, compact and lightweight
12. DUXTOP LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop
This cooktop by Duxtop at 4.6 ratings on Amazon, allows you to cook two dishes at the same time and keep your food warm for later servings!
The product has 20 preset temperature modes which will let you choose between frying, steaming or sautéing!
- Dual Independent Heating Zones
- LCD Display Screen
- 120 Volts consumption
- Built-in Child Safety Lock
- Touch Screen Panels are highly responsive
- Power Sharing feature prevents electrical overload
- Easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel
13. ISILER Portable Induction Cooktop
It is time to show off your amazing cooking skills!
Equipped with 9 Power Levels and 8 Preset temperature Levels, you can now cook to your palate’s desire!
- Nine Power levels to cook to your heart’s content
- Eight Preset Temperature Levels—140°F to 460°F
- Highly Responsive Touch Buttons
- Wide Cooktop Diameters—6.7 inches to 8.6 inches
- Very thin and lightweight
- Press “+” or “-“ to set timers
- Child Protection System and round edges so you never get hurt during rush hours
14. SUNAVO Portable Induction Cooktop
Portable and Compact design of this product makes it ideal for outdoor parties, camping, during traveling!
The product has 15 Levels of Power and Temperature—now you can simmer and dry, boil and sauté!
- Electromagnetic Coils—evenly distributed to heat uniformly
- LED Touch Control Panel
- 1000ml of water can be boiled within 3-4 minutes!
- The timer could be set for max 300 minutes
- Switches off automatically when unused
15. HAMILTON Beach Single Induction Cooktop
Now, pasta making will be easy!
From entertaining guests at housewarming parties to outdoor grilling, this Cooktop by Hamilton is definitely what you are looking for! It heats 40% faster and boils 1.5 quarts of water in less than 10 minutes! Choose for yourself.
- Heats faster, so it saves your time and money
- LCD Display Screen with Flexible Cooking Controls
- Heat levels 1-10, Temperature levels 180° to 450 ° F
- Saucepans, Frying Pans and Cooking Pots—all fit on this Cook Top
- Includes Induction Test Magnet
16. ROSEWILL 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop
Cook with the power of Magnetic Field!
The surface of the Cook Top is made of A-grade polished Crystal.
- LED Screen Display
- 3-hour Timer, Touch Control Panel
- Power Levels from 300W to 1800W
- Eight Temperature Settings
- Included with the package is a stainless steel pot
- Cookware Suitability Magnetic Detection
- Function to detect Overheating
17. COZINEST Electric Induction Cooker
It comes in chic black with a glossy Green Glass Fiber surface!
At home, safety in the kitchen is a priority. Time-consuming cooking processes, like cooking a beef dish, allows the cook to engage in other activities while the slow cooking completes. The timer function on COZINEST cooktops gives you that luxury. When you hear “Beep Beep Beep”, your food is ready!
- Overall size=12.2×14.9×2.6 inches
- Touch Screen Control Panels
- Timer Setting Panel
- A Fan at the bottom of the appliance to cool it off after cooking
18. IRANGE Ultra Slim Portable Induction Cooktop
This cooktop is high-tech and ultra-slim!
The cooktop has a glass surface, therefore scratch resistant and durable, easy to clean!
- Digital Control Panel is continuous with the surface—no buttons
- Child Safety Lock
- Overheat Protection
- Auto shut-off timer
- Cookware Sensing and Suitability Testing Technology
- Temperature range—140 to 460°F
- As there are no buttons, so residues do not build up in wedges or cracks—easy to clean
19. INDUCTO Dual Induction Cooktop
Enjoy cool cooking!
The cooktop uses 90% less energy than traditional gas or electric stoves!
- Magnet included in the package to test cookware suitability
- Cooking surface is made of glass with two burners
- 8 Power Settings and 7 Cooking Modes (Max 2000W, Max 460°F)
- The appliance has an auto shut-off system as soon as cookware is removed
- Comes with anti-slip rubber-attached feet
- No heating coils so zero risks of fire
20. EMPAVA Induction Cook Top
One of a kind Cook Top brought to you by EMPAVA, this induction Hot Plate combines the power of gas and electricity to give you the ultimate cooking experience!
Induction Technology is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electricity, thus allowing moderate to high heat, suitable to melt chocolate and boil water too!
- US and Canada ETL Certified
- The cooktop has smooth tempered glass surface – to prevent emitting poisonous gas or chip/crack due to immense heat
- An “H” will appear on the LCD screen as an indicator that materials are hot to touch
- Turns off automatically when it detects no pan on top
- Heat is transferred directly to the cookware while keeping the exterior cool
- In-built Child Protection Lock
- Wide range of Temperatures and Modes (max 2700W)
- Timer up to 99 minutes
- Red LED display
So, it can be said that the device is great at cooking up the foods quickly and on a perfect term. These cookers possess the latest technology which is convenient for your use. You can check each of the reviews as every device has its different features.
You may want to check out: Top 10 Best Two Burner Induction Cooktops in 2020