Navigating the kitchen is a challenging affair for our hands. Washing utensils and kitchenware filled with dirt and germs can be harmful, especially when using hot water or irritating detergents and soaps. Handling your meat and produce without protection may also increase the risk of infections.
To help you make it all easy, we have compiled a Top Ten list of kitchen gloves that you can use right away as your perfect companion to master the kitchen. You do not have to worry about gross plates or scalding hot water damaging your precious fingers.
Top 10 Kitchen Gloves in 2020
10. TRUE BLUES Rubber Gloves
This pair of gloves may not offer the best fit but it is more durable and resistant to cracking than your average rubber gloves. It can thoroughly protect your fingers against heat and from harmful household chemicals when dishwashing or cleaning. You can also run it through a washing machine to keep it squeaky clean.
They come in glossy blue color with a firm Vinyl Shell that prevents it from cracking. The material provides a good grip and is comfy in the hand thanks to its lightweight and breathable cotton lining.
- Bountiful 100% cotton seamless liner.
- Completely latex-free to prevent irritation.
- Machine-washable for repeated ease of use.
9. Microplane Gloves
If you are fiddly with sharp blades or objects, these gloves will protect your fingers from being cut or grazed while chopping, scoring, filleting, or cutting. It is a convenient and flexible alternative to a food guard. Despite being pricey, they are a good investment.
These gloves have a visually appealing silver color and are made from high-grade cut-resistant material. The material also offers flexibility to fit different hand sizes.
- FDA compliant; fulfills EN 388 5 and ANSI 3 cut-resistant standards.
- Knitted completely wire-free to reduce fraying.
- Lightweight and breathable.
8. Disposable PE Gloves
Convenience is the name of the game with these gloves. You can easily slip them on and dispose of them after use and they are especially useful for food processing, meat, and small parts handling. However, do not expect any long term use out of these cheap gloves.
The plastic material is light, exceptionally breathable, and shows satisfactory resistance to wear and tear. It also allows more grip than your average plastic gloves.
- BPA free to prevent hormonal imbalances.
- Rubber and latex-free to reduce discomfort during prolonged use.
- Pliable design that fits all hand sizes.
7. Rubber Cleaning Gloves
The second rubber gloves on this list provide more durability, grip, and resistance to heat and chemicals compared to True Blues’ options. You can expect to brave the great outdoors with superior protection and higher-grade materials provided in this product.
These gloves are made from a unique and efficient formula using neoprene, nitrile, and latex to provide greater tensile strength and resistance to heat. The cotton lining used is extremely soft and comfy allowing for a comfortable and snug fit and the texture of the palms and fingertips are meticulously engineered to help you hold on to wet objects much better.
- Cuffed ends that catch dirt or liquid before they can dirty your skin or clothes.
- Three-layered thermal protection.
- Proprietary technology inhibits the growth of bacteria and the spread of odor.
6. COOLJOB Cut Resistant Gloves
Cooljob offers a more lightweight and better feeling pair of cut resistant gloves compared to the competition that is surprisingly easy to use. These astonishingly affordable gloves can help you chop on to your heart’s content without fatigue and sweaty hands.
The materials used are quite high-end for the price. It is free of irritants and durable enough to withstand repeated washing, stress, strain, and long term use.
- Uses UHMWPE (ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) for a more lightweight and durable end product.
- Specially sourced bamboo fiber for increased breathability and a natural feel.
- Passes FDA food contact and cut resistance standards.
5. UXglove Chemical Resistant Gloves
These pair of heavy-duty gloves is adept at protecting your hands when doing large scale cleaning, especially hard to remove stains on metal surfaces. Perfect if you are looking for something durable and flexible enough to withstand lots of pulling and stretching forces while also being waterproof.
The gloves feel silky smooth to the touch and are decently elastic. The natural latex used feels strong yet flexible however it may cause discomfort when used for too long.
- Unique design with secure pleating to ensure a tight fit.
- Made with Vulcanization processing to create a smooth and supple surface.
- Ridged palm texture for a better grip when handling slippery objects.
You might also wanna check out: Best Metal Wine Racks in 2020
4. BOOMJOY Cleaning Gloves
If you are looking for kitchen gloves that are cut resistant without sacrificing the elasticity and ambidexterity of rubber, then this is the best option for you. While it may be pricey, it truly is a jack of all trades.
The manufacturing process makes heavy use of nitrile which is food safe, chemically resistant, and eco-friendly. The material produced is of high quality and resistant to corrosion.
- Easy to clean after repeated use.
- Immensely strong and resilient to strong forces and harsh chemicals.
- Elevated diamond particles on the palm surface prevent skidding.
3. Big Red House Oven Mitts
If you are on the market for oven mitts so you can take out your freshly baked pizza from the oven without burning your fingertips, then look no further. While slightly pricey, this is a professional grade pair of oven mitts that provide impeccable protection from heat, a surprising amount of grip and a comfortable feel in your hands and forearms.
The cotton used is especially soft and provides ample padding from the heat source. The mitts also feature silicone stripes that provide ample grip and an extra layer of protection. Comfortable terry cloth used in the interior provides a nice feel when you put the mitts on.
- Rated heat resistance up to 480 degrees.
- 12.5-inch length designed to protect up to the forearms.
- Recycled cotton infill for added padding and comfort.
2. AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves
Whether at home or at your workplace, these professional-grade reusable gloves combine convenience and function for a truly wonderful experience. These are great for medical, laboratory, industrial, kitchen, food processing, and even experimental work.
The gloves are made from high-quality PVC that is more resistant to heavy use while also providing a loose and comfortable fit. They provide ample protection from chemicals, pathogens, and irritants despite being intended to be thrown away after use.
- Powder-free gloves for easier examination.
- Feather-light 4ml thick vinyl with a length of 9.5 inches to protect up to your wrists.
- An outer coating of polymers for ease of glove changes.
1. NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves
Perhaps the most popular brand on this list, NoCry’s cut resistant gloves earn the top spot with the highest grade materials and engineering you can find on the market right now. It is well worth the investment because it combines the best of both worlds: top tier protection with flexible maneuverability and comfort.
Created with materials that pass the highest cut resistance grade – EN 388 Level 5 – you can rest assured that your hands will be safe. The feel in the hand is premium without feeling cumbersome due to its lightweight materials and breathability.
- Cut resistant spandex material that is four times stronger than leather.
- Complimentary E-book for ease of use.
- Safe for dishwashing.
- Food-grade, thin and elastic for razor-sharp cutting and chopping.
In conclusion, kitchen gloves are an essential companion to help you boss the kitchen without the fear of harming yourself. To get the best result, pick a pair that is best suited for your use.
You may also interested in