A kitchen hand towel is a mainstay in almost every kitchen and is a vital tool to ensure safety and convenience. We are exposed to many harmful germs and bacteria in the water and chemicals we use to do the dishes and the ingredients we process for cooking.
While it may not seem like it, not properly drying off your hands and produce with a kitchen towel is a surefire way to attract more germs. Beyond proper hygiene, a kitchen hand towel is a vital companion that keeps your hands dry and ready to handle dough and other wet ingredients.
You may interested to check Best Waffle Towels in 2020
Top 10 Kitchen Hand Towels in 2020
10. Ribbed Terry Kitchen Dish Towels
Starting this list is an economical offering from Dii. It comes in a pack of 6 towels, is moderately soft and durable, and can absorb water quite well.
The aesthetic is quite rustic with its brown and white color scheme which might fit some kitchens. The material used is not high-end but gets the job done. However, it is prone to threads untangling, a musty smell through heavy use, and being waterlogged.
- Measures 16 inches by 26 inches.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric.
- Available in different colors.
More to check on Best Luxury Bath Towels in 2020
9. Bumble Premium Kitchen Towels
Bumble’s offering comes in a pack of six and features more premium materials than the previous product. They are also bulkier which may give you confidence in their soaking abilities. The towels are soft and durable in equal measure and can be easily hung on any kitchen loop.
The towels feature high-quality cotton yarn which can withstand a lot of machine wash cycles without losing its texture and function. They are very absorbent of most common liquids.
- Comes with a tote bag and kitchen loops for ease of storage.
- Made with ring spun cotton yarn.
- Available in different textures for optimum feel in the hand.
8. myHomeBody Kitchen Hand Towels
If you’re looking for a more industrial look to your towels, then this will fit the bill. It can hang anywhere with two different loops, has a neutral color scheme, and features soft bamboo material that is unique to the rest of the competition.
The neutral colors with subtle trims can fit almost any kitchen aesthetic. The unique bamboo charcoal fiber makes these towels extra soft and absorbent while also being environmentally friendly. They are also easy to wash.
- Two distinct sizes of cotton loops are available.
- Extremely versatile and can be used as a bath or dish towel.
- Featuring charcoal fiber and a coconut shell button.
7. Bumble Antimicrobial Kitchen Towels
While its absorbing and drying abilities are on par with the competition, this product shines when you want to keep pesky germs and bacteria away. Unlike the common kitchen towel that becomes infested with bacteria, these antimicrobial towels remain germ-free for the most part.
The design is aesthetically unremarkable but looks good enough. They come in a range of different colors and ridged textures that retain their look and feel even after repeated washing.
- Comes in a set of 12 towels.
- Measures 16 inches by 19 inches.
- Made with highly absorbent 2 ply yarn.
6. TLC Salsa Stripe Kitchen Hand Towels
These towels come with handcrafted designs that can spice up the look of your kitchen without breaking the bank. They are quite durable and absorbent despite their light appearance.
They have a greater surface area than the competition which will result in faster drying. A lint-free design also makes it usable on glass surfaces. But it’s headline feature is the vast and artistic range of designs and color combinations which can make any dull kitchen corner look beautiful.
- Waffle weave surface texture.
- Measures 28 inches by 16 inches.
- Neat hemming on all four sides.
5. Simpli-Magic Kitchen Hand Towels
Simpli-Magic’s hand towels feature premium materials and a robust design that results in an extremely soft end product that is also durable and highly absorbent.
The towels feel soft and plush on the hand and can be used to dry off your face as well as dirty kitchen surfaces. They have bolstered edges that prevent threads from unraveling and come with premium terry-cloth that can soak up most liquids with no fuss.
- 100% looped terry-cotton.
- Safe for machine washing and drying.
- Size is on the sweet spot; measuring 16 inches by 27 inches.
4. KAF Home Kitchen Towels
KAF’s entry in this list provides you with an extremely versatile set that you can use for drying your pots and pans as well as mopping up irritating spills and leaks in the kitchen.
The terry-cotton used is of a higher quality and it shows in its bulky but plush feel in the hand. The flat-weave towels are extremely durable but might not be as absorbent as the very best.
- Comes in a set of 6 with 4 flat-weave and 2 terry-cotton towels.
- Featured in an appealing teal and white color combo.
- Can be easily tumble dried.
3. Polyte Kitchen Hand Towels
Polyte’s towels are stacked with features that will completely revamp your kitchen towel system. It is extremely soft, able to absorb large volumes of liquid at a stretch, and is even resistant to scratching, bacteria, and odor.
These towels are made from high-quality microfiber that can absorb and soak much more liquid compared to its weight. They are easy to wash and light despite their heavy-duty function and can dry off quite easily.
- Waffle weaving for greater absorption.
- Able to hold liquids crossing 8 times the weight of the towel.
- Rounded edges and corners to prevent wear and tear.
2. Auntie Em’s Kitchen Towels
Auntie Em’s towels are a tried and tested product that has become a powerhouse in the market. If you’re looking for professional-grade towels on which you can unleash your creativity to truly make it your own, then look no further.
The design process features state of the art Air Jet Loom technology which ensures superior strength, absorption, and stability. The 100% natural cotton used is of high quality as it can withstand even the most complex of embroidery work.
- Comes in a set of 13 RGB striped towels.
- Measures 25.5 inches by 15.5 inches.
- Thickly woven looms for greater resistance to friction.
1. Harringdons Kitchen Towels
The best kitchen towels on the market right now are made by Harringdons. With their high-quality and eco-friendly materials and a meticulous design for maximum durability, softness, and absorption, these should be your top pick.
These towels feature a classy white color on which you can stitch and embroider designs to your heart’s content. The hemming is top-quality to ensure minimal fraying or thread loosening even after repeated washes. The towels are unbelievably soft and can clean just about any surface.
- Measures 28 inches by 20 inches.
- Comes in a set of 12 towels with different colored patterns.
- Unique 230 GSM Herringbone weave.
- Next to nonexistent lint for retained shine and texture.
Investing in good kitchen towels is a necessity to elevate your kitchen to the next level. They can rejuvenate a dull looking kitchen with their unique designs and make sure that your hands and utensils are dry and ready to go. We hope this list helps you in making the choice that is best for you.