Technology is evolving at a faster rate and the equipment that we used to utilize in the previous decade is off fashion in the present decade. To keep up with the technology and to be economically efficient, people look for options that will not occupy permanent space in their house. Portable electric stoves are now available in the market which will not only help you make delicious meals but also act as a décor in your kitchen. Let’s have a look at some of the best portable electric stove!
You might be also like: Pancake Pans
Top 10 Best Portable Electric Stove in 2021
10. Imusa Electric Single Burner
Made with durable materials, this stove enables users to use it both indoors and outdoors. The knob at the center of the stove allows it to control the temperature according to the type of food.
This portable electric stove comes in a matt black color with a red light which showcases the power of the stove. The stove is made up of aluminum which gives it a shiny look.
- Slim and space-saving.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoor.
- Consists of heat distribution coils.
9. Secura DUXTOP
This stove from Secura will be your perfect handy companion because wherever you go, this stove can go with you. The digital timer makes this companion a perfect add-on.
The control panel on the stove makes it more appealing and the lock system makes it child-friendly as well.
- Lightweight; hence, portable.
- The touch control panel comes with a digital sensor.
- The unit will automatically turn off if no vessel is on for 60 seconds.
Maybe, read Induction Cookware
8. Elite Gourmet Electric Burner
This burner from Elite gourmet comes in both single and double burner options. The cooking plates are very easy to clean up.
As the cooking plates are flat, it looks stylish and works efficiently as well. The temperature can be controlled and adjusted from two sides.
- An indicator light is efficient in maintaining safety.
- Supported by 1500 watts of powerful temperature.
7. Mirage Cadet Induction
This is a unique stove from Vollrath which stands out from the other stoves in many ways. The temperature can also be read from the digital panel supporting efficient cooking.
The exterior of this stove is made of stainless steel which makes the outer part shiny. The bottom of this stove is made up of molded plastic which makes it sit stable in places.
- The burner type is induction.
- Requires 15 amps of electricity for cooking.
- Can be used with only small containers; not suitable for heavy cooking.
6. Cadco Countertop Hi-Power
This durable item from Cadco helps to heat up your cookware by using a tubular element. The temperature can be properly regulated by using the provided knob.
This burner is built with stainless steel which makes it durable enough. This burner has an elegant finish that adds an elite look to your kitchen.
- The tubular element is eight inches and provides high speed.
- The heat control is infinite which gives a proper temperature.
- The housing is made of stainless steel; hence, easy to clean up.
5. Induction Burner from Ovente
This beast from Ovente might not be the cheapest option but it stands on number one if considered efficient. There is a possibility of maintaining the temperature as it has eight levels of temperature control.
This beast uses electromagnetic induction technology which makes it an efficient choice. This has the quality of heating up food faster than other burners.
- As it uses the power of 1800 watts, it gets to maintain temperature.
- The heat levels come in eight stages which makes the stove’s temperature desirable.
- The design is sleek and very easy to clean up.
You might want to read Outdoor Ovens
4. Cuisinart Double Induction Cooktop
This induction is efficient in providing an equal amount of heat throughout the entire time of cooking. It also comes up with induction technology.
Requires 1800 watts of power which makes it super-fast and provides a consistent heat to the cookware.
- The left burner has eight settings and the right burner has five settings.
- There is a 150-minute individual timer for the cookware.
- The heat is disabled just after 30 seconds of the removal of the cookware.
3. Weleyas Portable Electric Induction
This burner comes up with an automated power-off feature that turns on when no cookware is detected. This single burner is efficient yet fashionable.
There is a heating coil made up of copper which is about 18 cm in diameter. There are nine stages of power level in this induction cooktop.
- Comes up with an auto-pan detection mechanism.
- The light of the LED indicator blinks after the selection of temperature.
- The design is fully touch sensor.
2. Portable Burner from Aicok
A perfect companion in any kind of cooking, be it boiling or searing.
This burner has the efficiency to boil two quarts of water in just three minutes. This is efficient in heating the cookwares evenly.
- The temperature range is 140-460 degrees F.
- The crystal plate is easy to clean.
- Best for convenient storage.
1. Techwood Electric Stove
On top of our list, we have this powerful countertop from Techwood. Compared to other cooking stoves, it heats up food faster.
Due to its flat design, it can be used in dorms as well as hostels.
- Power of 1500 watt is supported by this cooktop.
- Perfect for every sort of cookware.
- Infrared heating is used.
Continue to read about
Now that you’ve read our compiled list of portable electric stoves, choose one that is best suited to your needs! You won’t be disappointed, trust us.