Top 10 Best Smart Lights in 2020
Smart lights are essential to many people. These are lights with smart lighting technology that allows you to control those lights using apps. Most of them are easy to install and use. You can use them to warm up your house and adjust the brightness depending on your needs. Most of them are controlled using voice commands since they support Alexa, Google Assist, and Siri shortcuts. Since they come in various types, selecting the best is not easy. We have provided you with the best smart lights on the market to enable you to make an informed decision when you want to purchase one.
10. Smart Light Bulb, Compatible with Alexa
Are you looking for a smart light with Alexa and Google Home? Search no more. Smart Light bulb is an ideal choice for you. They come in a pack of four bulbs.
The light is compatible with Alexa, Google Home, and Siri shortcuts. This allows you to turn the bulb on/off, change scenes, or brighten/dim using voice commands. The unit enables you to change the atmosphere and your room’s look, thanks to 16 million colors and shades.
- The bulb has a remote control that allows you to control your bulbs wherever you are.
- It is tunable white and 16 million colors.
- The unit allows timing and group control.
You might be interested in Best LED Strip Lights of 2020
9. Smart Alexa Ceiling Light Work
The light will work miraculously in any room. It is ideal for the bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, and hallway.
You can control this light using your voice. It works perfectly well with Alexa and Google Assistant. The unit has a smart life app that you can use to change brightness and color temperature. It is easy to install and use.
- The light has a wide application.
- It has a smart life app control.
- The unit is dimmable and colour adjustable.
8. SYLVANIA Smart+ WiFi Soft White Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulb
If you need great smart lights, consider this choice. The product works using a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. However, it is not compatible with Apple Homekit.
You can use Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri shortcuts to control the bulb. It allows you to create timers and routines to automate your home lighting system. The unit also enables you to group your lights and customize scenes.
- The bulb is easy to set up and use.
- It has a smart Wi-Fi app.
- The unit allows voice control.
7. Sengled Smart Light Bulb
The bulbs come in a pack of four. They are dimmable bulbs that enable you to meet your everyday lighting needs.
Control the bulb by just talking and leave the rest to Alexa. It has an automatic switch function with customized conditions that allows you to automate your whole home lighting system. The remote control enables you to control the bulbs wherever you are.
- The bulb works with Alexa, Smartthings, and Google home.
- It allows you to set timers and scene modes.
- The unit supports group controls up to 65 lights.
6. Gosund Smart Light Bulb
The lights will change the atmosphere of your room- whether you are watching a movie, playing a video game, or having a lovely time.
The bulb supports voice control through Alexa and Google Assistant. It pre-set schedules that turn all your lights off when you are not around and on when you are at home. The unit has a dimming range from 1-100%.
- The bulb supports group control.
- It is easy to install with no hub required.
- The unit allows you to set timers and schedules.
5. Sengled Smart LED Multicolor A19 Starter Kit
Do you want to turn your home into sparkling colours? Worry not sin Sengled Smart LED Multicolour is the bulb you need.
The bulb has more than 16 million colours and whites to choose from. All you need to do is to select your favourite colour and activate it. It also allows you to create schedules and scenes like turning your lights on/off, whether you are away or at home.
- The bulb supports group lights control.
- It comes with a smart LED multicolour kit.
- The unit works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
4. Globe Electric Globe Smart Collection 60839 Wi-Fi 11″ Flush Mount
Installing this light is extra easy, with no hub required. You need to download the GLOBE SUITE app and connect it to your Wi-Fi. So, decorate your party, watching a game, or a relaxation room with a million colours.
The smart lights will change your room atmosphere. It supports Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri shortcuts, allowing you to control your lights using your voice.
- The light allows you to set timers and schedules.
- It supports voice control.
- The unit is easy to install and use.
3. Govee RGBIC LED Strip Lights Works
Govee is a renowned brand and it has smart lights worth every penny. The light comes with a built-in mic that enables you to syncs to music and stunning sound.
It supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection for wireless control wherever you are. The unit supports Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to turn on/off lights with a voice command. It is easy to install and use.
- The light has millions of colors.
- It has a built-in IC.
- The unit is waterproof.
2. TALOYA Smart Ceiling Light Flush Mount LED WiFi
Another one of the best smart lights is this one from TALOYA. The light is ideal for the bedroom, living room, bathroom, dining room, and hallway.
The light is made from a premium fire-resistant plastic shell that helps prevent any risk that might come as a result of electric shock. You can use the smartphone app or Alexa to dim or brighten the light. The unit allows you to set schedules and timers.
- It has over 16 million colours.
- Controlled by voice commands.
- It is easy to install and use.
1. 19.7-inch Premium Ceiling Light with Bluetooth Speaker
Apart from creating a lovely atmosphere in your room, the ceiling light helps save your electricity bill by 65%. It also creates a warm and comfortable environment for your family.
The ceiling light has an eye protection design that protects your eyes from harsh and glares lights. It has a high-quality Bluetooth speaker that gives you immersive and pretty sound quality. The unit has over 300 colours that you can alternate.
- It uses Bluetooth 4.0 version.
- The unit is easy to install and use.
- It has high light permeability.
Smart lights are ideal when you want to beautify your rooms for parties or other festivals. They add a serenity touch to every room. Smart lights are suitable for bedrooms, living rooms, dining halls, and kitchens. Most of them are easy to control since they are compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri shortcuts, allowing you to control your lights with voice commands. You can also adjust the lights depending on daylight conditions or occupancy. The above are among the best smart lights on the market.
You may also check it Best Wireless Ceiling Lights in 2020